KYC3 sarl Privacy & Cookies Policy
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Marketing What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
KYC3 sarl collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Company information (Name, registered address, trade number, vat number), for corporate accounts
- ETH address, when payments are made using ETH
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide KYC3 sarl with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
- boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Join our online communities
KYC3 sarl may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Our contracted marketing partners, all of whom are under strict non-disclosure agreements and may change from time to time,
How will we use your data?
KYC3 sarl collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your account
- Provide appropriate technical support
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Include you in our community via direct and group messaging
KYC3 sarl does not share or sell your data with any of our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When KYC3 sarl processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
KYC3 sarl securely stores your data on our account management and administration systems located in our ISO 27001 secure data center(s).
KYC3 sarl will keep your data for the duration of our contractual relationship plus up to 5 years, per regulatory requirements. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
KYC3 sarl would like to send you information about products and services of ours and our partners that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop KYC3 sarl from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email your request to support @ kyc3 . com.
What are your data protection rights?
KYC3 sarl would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request KYC3 sarl for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that KYC3 sarl correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request KYC3 sarl to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that KYC3 sarl erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that KYC3 sarl restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to KYC3 sarl's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that KYC3 sarl transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: support @ kyc3 . com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - KYC3 sarl uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - KYC3 sarl uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. KYC3 sarl sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: support @ kyc3 . com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that KYC3 sarl has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD) office at https://cnpd.public.lu/fr.html